Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Outdoors

This is a little story by Jianna which she wrote about the outdoors at Bundanon.

Talking bushes
Sense, feel, smell, touch etc... we hear, see feelings, nature. We all relaxed outside. Bushes were here, birds chirping, trees, wind blowing through the leaves. It looks like walking in the dark in the bushes. There were animals in the bushes. Some of them came in the dark with the torch walking through the bushes. There was a talking bushes. I thought sleeping under the stars (a bit like camping). I saw a temple, there were lots of monkeys running around.

The were trees talking, bit like in the forest. It was dark. I couldnt see anything. There were lots of lights in the bushes. I saw houses in the bushes, bit like a haunted house. I thought it was raining and I got a bit wet. There was a shelter. Wind blowing the trees and I brought music to dance to.

Went for a walk in the bushes. I hear nimals far away. Plants, stones, rocks, leaves, trees, bushes, cows, sheep, sky weather, sun, bark from trees, mud, big, huge, small, tiny, plane, jets, clouds and I can smell herbs. I see things. I hear sand and ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment