Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I am a tree

Elizabeth responds to a task about her experience of a tree in the paddock. Here's what she wrote:


I have the beginnings

I am the start

I have been here since the beginning and I will be here at the end

I can see

I can see all things

I can feel and I can become

I can become

I came from you and you came from me

I will move like you because I see you

I am becoming

I have become

I will be

Solid

Transparent

A reflection

A rock that has been there forever and is ready to move

The end.

He has witnessed many things in his days

John

Is inheritantly wise

Living at his best

Comes naturally to him

He has witnessed many things in his days

Many secrets are stored in his limbs

He leaves the leaves whisper

They whisper to the wind

Shhhhhhh

Listen

Shhhhhhh

Listen

Husshhhhhh hush hush

I will tell you some things if you would listen

I have lullaby for you just for you

I was here before you were born and I will be here after you were gone

I like that you are looking at me

That you all see me

That you have me in your sights

I am John

I am your relative

I am your father

I am your great grandfather

I am your distant uncle

I am your forgotten brother

I am all of you

And you are all of me

I

Am

A tree

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment